What are the rules?
- The categories will appear in random order on the voting page, and the nominees will appear in random order under each category.
- We do not accept advertising or kickbacks from ANY sites.
- Voting for the 2010 Golden Chip Awards ends 12/31/2010.
- You do not have to vote in all categories. Vote in only the categories you choose.
- You can only vote once from each IP address and computer name. We will automatically remove ALL duplicate entries at the end of voting. We do this to prevent robot voting or ballot stuffing. We apologize that due to this precaution you will only be able to vote once from a shared computer.
How do I vote?
Just follow this link!
How do sites get nominated?
The sites can be nominated by anyone. Nominated sites will be considered for inclusion on the ballot based on the criteria listed on the nomiations page. You can nominate you favorite sites here.
How is this site funded?
Since we do not accept advertisements, we are funded completely through a grant we received from a non-profit organization that supports sites that encourage excellence and fairness in ecommerce. They believed (and we believe) that by having an unbiased awards site, the sites that support their customers and follow the best standards in running a Website will be able to demonstrate this to potential customers by displaying a customer-voted award.